Lose fat and get super fit at home.
Most people believe that to lose weight you must workout in a gym. This is far from the truth. Although a gym can be a great place to get inspiration for your work out, it is not the only place to lose weight. You can comfortably lose weight in the confines of your home, provided you know the right exercises to combine together to produce the desired result. You don’t need expensive equipment such as a treadmill or an elliptical machine to lose weight at home. You can simply do common exercises at your convenience in your home. In this article, I will be showing you 5 good exercises you can perform at home to get rid of that weight.
1. Jump Rope
This is a common exercise and most people did it while in school. This exercise can help you to burn 135 calories within 10 minutes. Are you ready to lose those fats in your body?
How to Jump the rope ?
1. Jump 1 to 2 inches off the floor – making sure you have space enough for the rope to slip under your feet. Allow the balls of your feet to touch the floor.
2. Move your elbows very close to your sides as you turn the rope.
3. If you feel tired before the workout is over, you can drop the rope and still keep your arms and legs going.
Pushups eliminates fats from the shoulders, chest, arms, abs and the obliques.
How to do push-up exercise
1. Start by putting your wrists below your shoulders and knees on the floor.
2. Do a push-up, putting your elbows close to your body and raising your chest almost to the floor.
3. stand up halfway up, then go down again
4. straighten your arms without locking the elbows
5. Repeat the process again.
Pilate leg pull exercise
This exercise is very good for losing abdominal fat.
How to carry out Pilate leg pull exercises
1. Lie on your back and raise up your knees and bend it , allowing your legs to stretch forward
2. Bend one of the knees at angle 90, straightening the other leg up
3. Inhale and exhale calmly
4. Breathe in and raise your two arms to the ceiling
5. Circle your arms sideways so that they tend to be back next to your hips
6. Repeat steps 1-5
Crunch is a common abdominal exercise. It works the abdomen muscles and the obliques.
How to carry out crunch exercises
1. Lye with your face up the floor and knees bent
2. Curl your shoulders towards the pelvis
3. Position your hands beside the neck or crossed over the chest.
Jump squat is an exercises that will help you to burn more fat, tone your body, eliminates wastes and maintain mobility and balance.
How to carry out Jump squat exercise
1. Stand up and spread your feet wide apart
2. Do a regular squat and then jump up suddenly
3. When you come down, lower your body back into the squat position.
4. Do it 20-30 times.
The five exercises described above can be done in the comfort of your home. You will burn enormous fat from your body and lose weight within a very short period, if you carry out the exercises on a regular basis.
Join the Forum discussion on this post
Are you eating these 15 foods "touted" as healthy that are making you gain weight? Find out what are these food by reading here